Creditall Loan App is one of the Nigerian loan application that allows you to get short-term loans that range from N3000 to N50000. It is designed with a an easy way for individuals to get quick loan for their needs.
Credit all is available for android users to download the app from Google play store and fill in all the requirements, by filling BVN and other banking details required to get instant loan direct to your bank under 30 minutes.
Users can get a loan from 3,000 Naira to 60,000 depending on there credit score, how often you receive money to your bank on a monthly basis and the more you borrow money from creditable and pay back as at when due, then your loan offer will keep increasing every time you request for new loan.
What is Creditall?
Creditall is one of the fast rising loan app in Nigeria under Holding Empresarial is a credit platform that offers credit, rent, check guarantees, credit cards, and purchasing management.
Make sure all the information you provided are accurate so that your loan request will not take time before they disburse your request loan to you.
CreditAll Interest Rates
Maybe they also offer the best interest rate but they have between %5 to %30 interest rate upon how much loan you requested for on creditable and how fast you choose to pay back the loan you borrow on the platform.
There’s no certain interest rate to a particular users except you ask for high loan and a special interest rate would be show to you and your credit score will also determine how much loan creditable can give you at a time.
Creditall loan calculation
Calculating creditall loan is very easy. For example, if you decide to go with a 12-month 10,000 loan principal, we
then analyse below is how you can know how much to pay back:
- Installment plan: 12.
- Principal: 10,000.
- Amount of expenditure: ₦99,63.002. Amount of expenditure = principal – GST – expenses ₦10,000 – ₦369.98 – 0 = ₦99,630.02.
- PMT (monthly payment amount): ₦1004.6. PMT = ₦10000 x (1 + 20. 55%)/ 12 = ₦1004.6.
- Total interest: ₦2055.
- Total amount: ₦12055. Total amount = principal + Total interest = ₦12055.
- Total interest rate: 20.55%. Total interest rate = total interest / principal * 100% =, ₦12,055 / ₦10,000 * 100% = 20.55%.
- Monthly interest: 1.71%. Monthly interest = total interest rate / installment = 20.55% / 12 = 1.71%.
- They offer fast loan to users
- No collateral or paper work
- Free registration
- They give loan of upto 50,000 to new users
Is creditall loan app legit?
Yes, they are very legit and reliable to trust and you can request for your next loan from creditable loan app today and you will not regret the action unlike other loan app that will be calling your contact list about the loan you borrow from their platform.
Creditall customer care line
Creditall customer care number: +2349122739946